Tickets may be purchased by phone or by visiting the Performing Arts Center Box Office. At this time, we do not offer on-line ticket sales.
BOX OFFICE HOURS – 9:00am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday
We accept VISA, MC & DISCOVER
PHONE SALES: Please call us at (609) 463-1924 and have your credit card ready. We will be happy to reserve tickets and either hold them at Will/Call or mail them to you. Unfortunately we are not able to reserve tickets without payment.
WALK-UP SALES: The Box Office is open Monday-Friday between 9am and 4pm, and one-hour before performances for walk-up ticket sales. We accept cash, checks and mastercard, visa or discover cards.
1. There are no refunds or exchanges for ticket purchases.
2. HANDICAPPED TICKETS are available. Please call the box office at 609-463-1924 so that we may personally assist you.
3. When you make a purchase, you are automatically added to our mailing list. We DO NOT sell our mailing list.
4. All sales are final and refunds and exchanges are not permitted under any circumstances. This policy will be strictly enforced.
5. Food, drinks and chewing gum are not permitted in the theatre. There are several reasons for this policy. The first is that food, beverage and chewing gum can do serious damage to the carpets and the seats within the theater. Also, if any beverage – even water – is accidentally spilled, it would roll down the aisles between the seats and could damage someone else’s personal belongings (coat, handbag, etc.) . The last reason relates to simple courtesy. It is very distracting to performers and other patrons when individuals are eating or drinking during a performance.