All students planning to participate in the sports program at MTHS must complete the forms below and return them to the Nurse or Athletic Trainer. Once the forms are reviewed and processed by the Athletic Trainer, Nurse and AD, the student is eligible to begin practice.
The process is simple. Read each description below, then download the necessary forms. Once they are completed, return them to the nurse or athletic trainer. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the School Athletic Trainer, Ms. Amy Adair at 609-465-1852 ext 5207 or email her at AdairA@middletwp.k12.nj.us.
Just click on the form you need
1. Parent/Athlete Information Letter
2. Health History - Pre-Physical Evaluation - Must be completed by parent/guardian no more 30 days prior to each season. (Fall, Winter, Spring)
3. Physical - (Scroll down the link for this form.) Physical must be completed once a year. You can check with Athletic Trainer for the date your past physical expires.
4. Emergency/Insurance - Filled out once a year. If there is a change in insurance coverage or emergency contacts, please update.
5. Emergency Insurance Page 2
6. Impact-concussion/parent permission form -- The Impact test permission form is to be done once every other year.
7. NJ Concussion Fact Sheet
8.NJ Cardiac Fact Sheet
9. Parent Code of Conduct - Must be completed 1 time a year.
10. Steriod form - Must be completed 1 time a year.
11. Student code of Conduct - Must be completed 1 time a year.
12. Asthma Action Plan - Students with asthma should bring this form with them to the family doctor when getting their physicals. Students without asthma may disregard.